As part of our ongoing compliance, or even as a separate service on its own, we do the following:
- Set the tone from the top, to inculcate the appropriate culture or risk awareness throughout your business.
- Identify the adequate risk appetite and corresponding framework to tally with your business strategy.
- Review your risk profile, risk tolerance and risk strategy on a periodical basis, or as and when necessary.
- Implement a Risk Management System to identify, measure, evaluate, monitor, report & control or mitigate your key risks regularly.
An example of the essentials:
- Conducting in-depth reviews of your business’s exposure to material risks, including credit, market, underwriting, liquidity, country, interest rate, legal, compliance fraud, reputational, strategic, regulatory & operational.
- We take into account your macroeconomic circumstances prior to establishing and implementing your risk management processes.
- We ensure independence of your risk management function.
- We help you conduct stress tests commensurate with your risk profile, as well as establishing business continuity and adequate delegation of responsibility.
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
NEEDING COMPLIANCE EXPERTS?
Get in touch with us today and learn more about our professional services
Compliance Management Singapore
Fund Management Company
Fund Set-Up In Singapore
Starting A Hedge Fund In Singapore
Capital Markets Services Licences
Fintech Regulatory Sandbox License
Financial Advisers Licence
Compliance Risk Management
Singapore Compliance Management
Corporate Compliance Singapore
Singapore Compliance Training
Registered Fund Management Company Singapore
Licensed Fund Management Company Singapore
ARGUS GLOBAL PTE LTD
20 Cecil Street, #08-01,
Near Raffles Place MRT (Exit D)
Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) Except public holidays