Our team works closely with all stakeholders throughout the licensing process to ensure seamless service.
Clients who intend to conduct regulated business need to obtain licensing for capital markets in Singapore.
We advise and guide financial institutions such as fund managers, financial advisers, insurance brokers, trust managers and payment services providers on the respective capital markets licensing requirements to ensure a smooth application process.
OUR LICENSING SERVICES
• Advising on the specific license requirements
• Advising on regulatory capital requirements
• Assisting in preparation and submission of application forms
• Negotiate license conditions with authorities
• Preparation of all documentation relating to Operations, Corporate Governance and Risk Management obligations
• Liaising with local Regulators on all related matters
WE CAN ASSIST EACH RESPONSIBLE OFFICER AND LICENSED REPRESENTATIVE BY:
• Advising on competency requirements and on available waivers (where applicable)
• Assistance to complete and prepare the CVs of licensed representatives
• Liaising with the authorities on the assessment of the ‘fit and proper’ test of licensed representatives
Client-Focused Compliance Specialists
Contact Argus today to learn how we can help you obtain Licensing for Capital Markets in Singapore.
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
NEEDING COMPLIANCE EXPERTS?
Get in touch with us today and learn more about our professional services
Compliance Management Singapore
Fund Management Company
Fund Set-Up In Singapore
Starting A Hedge Fund In Singapore
Capital Markets Services Licences
Fintech Regulatory Sandbox License
Financial Advisers Licence
Compliance Risk Management
Singapore Compliance Management
Corporate Compliance Singapore
Singapore Compliance Training
Registered Fund Management Company Singapore
Licensed Fund Management Company Singapore
ARGUS GLOBAL PTE LTD
6 Raffles Quay , #14-07,
Near Raffles Place MRT (Exit I)
Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) Except public holidays