Singapore Accounts Executive
Argus Global is a Waystone Group Company (www.Waystone.com) that is headquartered in Ireland and is the leading service provider for Risk, Compliance, Governance globally. Argus specializes in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies and start-ups. We are looking to hire a self-motivated Singapore Accounts Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone self-motivated, meticulous, detailed-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and think quickly on their feet.
- Perform accurate data entry to Accounting system which includes Xero, Quickbooks and others
- Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliation
- Prepare necessary accounting schedules: Fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, loan, hire purchase, etc.
- Assist in preparing financial statements/reports and XBRL
- Assist in GST and Corporate and individual Income tax computation
- Assist in preparing MAS quarterly forms for fund managers
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Financial accounting qualifications and experience is a must.
- Singapore Accounts experience is an added advantage
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Must be Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident / LTVP Holder
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Follow us on LinkedIn to remain updated with open positions and regulatory updates..
|Job Category||Accounting, Compliance, Taxation|