Singapore Accounts Assistant/ Executive
Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in the provision of regulatory compliance and corporate services to a variety of businesses including start-up, corporates, multinational companies, Fintech companies, hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders and other regulated businesses. We are looking to hire a self-motivated Singapore Accounts Assistant/ Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone self-motivated, meticulous, detailed-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and think quickly on their feet.
- Perform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system
- Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliation
- Prepare necessary accounting schedules: Fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, loan, hire purchase, etc.
- Assist in preparing financial statements/reports and XBRL
- Assist in GST and Corporate and individual Income tax computation
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Financial accounting qualifications and experience is a must.
- Singapore Accounts experience is an added advantage
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected]. Please state your current and expected salary and include a digital photo of yourself in the CV.
Note: We invite all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders.
|Job Category||Accounting, Compliance, Taxation|