Argus Global is a Waystone Group Company (www.Waystone.com) that is headquartered in Ireland and is the leading service provider for Risk, Compliance, Governance globally. Argus specializes in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies and start-ups.
At Argus Global, we provide a platform for people who are insightful, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talents and your point of view are important. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to engage and inspire and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts on our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
We are looking to hire experienced individuals based out of our Singapore office to assist in the Business development and sales process. You will be working with the Management team. We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Sales/ Business Development Executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You don’t need to have extensive experience. But you need to be hungry to learn. For the right candidate, we’re offering extensive training & coaching, the opportunity to use the latest sales and marketing technology, and an environment that is fast-paced and friendly. Above all, we love to help members of our team develop so that they can add to their skills and grow into bigger roles. If you are motivated and ambitious for success send your resume to email@example.com
– Monitoring and responding to inbound queries using multitouch points, like social, email, chat etc –
– Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
– Maintaining and updating sales and customer records in CRM too
– Researching organizations and individuals online, and identifying decision makers – Contacting potential clients via email or phone to set up calls and meetings – – – Working closely with all teams to optimize marketing and sales playbooks, and internal training courses and materials
– Compiling monthly Lead and Sales reports.
– Manage Director’s calendars, appointments, and meetings
– Manage office various tasks including the upkeep of office facility, Manage office inventory stock supplies, place orders and replenish stocks timely e.g. stationery, food and beverage etc. E
– Supporting various departments with other administrative tasks,
– Willingness to undergo extensive training
- Ideally should have worked in a similar position for at least 2-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education is preferable
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken),
- Able to speak Chinese language is preferable
- Familiarity and comfort with CRMs, presentation creations, excel for analysis
- Extrovert who enjoys talking to people
- Willingness to work in multicultural environment
- Must be Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident / LTVP Holder
Follow us on LinkedIn to remain updated with open positions and regulatory updates..
|Job Category||Business Development|