Argus Global is a Waystone Group Company (www.Waystone.com) that is headquartered in Ireland and is the leading service provider for Risk, Compliance, Governance globally. Argus specializes in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies and start-ups. We are looking to hire a self-motivated Manager- Accounts & Tax.
Leading the Corporate Services team, this role manages all Accounting, Tax and Company Compliance matters. You’ll spend your time supporting client engagements by coordinating with clients and internal team members, managing deadlines, and tracking engagement economics. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and resolving technical issues, as well as sharing insights that will improve our processes and overall efficiency. You should be able to manage the work with tight timelines and able to multitask.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone self-motivated, meticulous, detailed-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and think quickly on their feet.
- Leading the Corporate Services division which including accounting, tax and compliance function
- Supervise and provide guidance to corporate services team
- Ensuring the integrity of financial statements, able to prepare and review financial statements/reports, ensuring adherence to accounting policies and schedules, and XBRL
- Able to handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients
- Liaise with the corporate secretary team to ensure documents are completed, Annual Returns are correct and filed in time
- Knowledge of Singapore payroll rules and administration
- Manage client corporate tax issues including Form C, Form C/s , ECI and GST
- Manage various client assignment which may include supporting finance function, their compliance management, and other various duties
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and Tax in a managerial position
- A degree in finance, tax or accounting; a CPA/ACCA or similar certification
- Familiarity with Singapore and international accounting standards
- Knowledge for accounting and tax for the financial institutions (like Fund Manager/Investment holding co.) will be an added advantage
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment and being a team player
- Must be in Singapore at time of application and should be either Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident or LTVP Holder
|Job Category||Accounting, Compliance, Taxation|