Manager- Accounts & Tax
Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to corporate and financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies, and start-ups. We are looking to hire a self-motivated Manager- Accounts & Tax.
You’ll spend your time supporting client engagements by coordinating with clients and internal team members, managing deadlines, and tracking engagement economics. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and resolving technical issues, as well as sharing insights that will improve our processes and overall efficiency. You should be able to manage the work with tight timelines and able to multitask.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone self-motivated, meticulous, detailed-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and think quickly on their feet. This role is 40% as managing client and team and 60% to deliver assigned task
- Manage the accounting and tax delivery function, supervise and provide guidance to team
- Ensuring the integrity of financial statements, able to prepare and review financial statements/reports, ensuring adherence to accounting policies and schedules, and XBRL
- Able to handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients
- Liaise with the corporate secretary team to ensure documents are completed, Annual Returns are correct and filed in time
- Knowledge of Singapore payroll rules and administration
- Liaise and coordinate with internal tax department on corporate tax issues
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager/Director in meetings and achieve monthly targets
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- Atleast 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in the Mandarin language is an added advantage
- A degree in finance, tax or accounting; a CPA or similar certification
- Familiarity with Singapore and international accounting standards
- Knowledge for accounting and tax for the financial institutions (like Fund Manager/Investment holding co.) will be an added advantage
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgent
- Excellent team player
|Job Category||Accounting, Taxation|