Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in Regulatory (MAS) and Corporate Compliances to corporate and financial institutions in Singapore.
At Argus Global, we provide a platform for people who are insightful, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talents and your point of view are important. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to engage and inspire and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts on our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
We are looking to hire experienced individuals based out of our Singapore office. He / She will lead our business development process and will have the primary purpose of identifying and pursuing opportunities for the growth of Argus. You will be working with the Management team.
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Services Business Development Executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You don’t need to have extensive experience. But you need to be hungry to learn.
For the right candidate, we’re offering extensive training & coaching, the opportunity to use the latest sales and marketing technology, and an environment that is fast paced and friendly. Above all, we love to help members of our team develop so that they can add to their skills and grow into bigger roles.
If you are motivated and ambitious for success send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Monitoring and responding to inbound queries using multitouch points, like social, email, chat etc
– Source new sales opportunities through outbound sales processes
– Building and managing a pipeline of inbound and outbound leads via a CRM tool
– Researching organisations and individuals online, and identifying decision makers
– Contacting potential clients via email or phone to set up calls and meetings
– Understanding customer needs and requirements to propose the best solution and service
– Closing sales and achieving quarterly quotas
– Working closely with all teams to optimise marketing and sales playbooks, and internal training courses and materials
– Willingness to undergo extensive training
– Developing networking by attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Ideally should have worked in a similar role/roles for at least 2-5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken),
- Able to speak Chinese language is preferable
- Familiarity and comfort with CRMs, presentation creations, excel for analysis
- Extrovert who enjoys talking to people
- Willingness to work in multicultural environment
This postition(Corporate Services Business Development Executive) is only open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders
|Job Category||Business Development|