Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in Regulatory (MAS) and Corporate Compliances to corporate and financial institutions in Singapore.
At Argus Global, we provide a platform for people who are insightful, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talents and your point of view are important. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to engage and inspire and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts on our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Secretary Assistant that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You don’t need to have extensive experience. But you need to be hungry to learn. You will be assisting in handling end-to-end Corporate Secretary duties for our clients.
For the right candidate, we’re offering extensive training & coaching, the opportunity to use the latest sales and marketing technology, and an environment that is fast paced and friendly. Above all, we love to help members of our team develop so that they can add to their skills and grow into bigger roles.
If you are motivated and ambitious for success send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advise clients on corporate secretarial matters and compliance of statutory requirements of the Companies Act, Cap. 50 and relevant government legislative
- Liaising with clients (both local and foreign) in the coordination of instructions and documentation, ad-hoc queries
- Incorporation of companies with the given workflow
- On boarding of transfer clients
- Preparing meeting documents and taking minutes of meetings. Attend “live” AGM/EGM (if required).
- Ensure all corporate secretarial records are updated in accordance to the statutory register
- Preparation and filing of adhoc transactions in relation to client matters with ACRA & IRAS (E-stamping)
- 1-3 years of experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken) Chinese language is preferable
- Well established organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Team player
- Willingness to work in multicultural environment
This position(Corporate Secretary Assistant) is only open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents to apply as well as those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC), i.e. DP and LTVP Plus holders
|Job Category||Corp Sec|