- Assist to implement and administer MAS anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) policies and procedures
- Drafting of policies and procedures governing all the operations and compliance controls of a Fund management company
- Assist in the compliance function of a Fund Management company
- Conduct Client Due Diligence (CDD) for on-boarding new clients as well as on-going Know Your Client (KYC) verification of documents for existing clients
- Implementation of check and balance processes and corporate governance standards as per the client type, strategy, mission and goals of the regulated entity
- Preparation of reports on compliance matters and issues, as well as regulatory gap analysis’ of the company processes that do not conform, and recommendations on how to improve these
- Implementations and Maintain registers relating to the regulated business such as register of losses, errors, breaches, gifts received, conflict of interest and etc.
- Implementation of a compliance monitoring program based on the company’s specific requirements
- Assist to liaise with the regulators for licensing, registration and approval processes where the entity has yet to be regulated.
- Assignment of risk profiles to clients based on the company’s risk appetite
- Implementation of a risk policy, procedure, framework and assessment in accordance to the MAS guidelines as well as per the company’s specifications and business model
- Carrying out risk assessments of the company’s processes
- Carrying out the enterprise-wide risk assessment of the company, as stipulated by MAS
- Drafting and implementing the Company’s BCP
- Testing the company processes and procedures and providing a report on the results
- Ensuring all documentation is retained appropriately
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in the financial industry and has a degree with a recognised university.
- Experience dealing with the MAS regulations governing Registered Fund Management Companies(RFMC) and Capital Markets License Holder(CMSL)s
- Experience dealing with licensing/registration of fund management companies as well as liaising with the MAS
- Experience with building policies and procedures around specific business models
- Self-motivated and meticulous
- Team player with a professional integrity and a can-do attitude
- Is keen on learning and exploring new ways and methods to mitigate risks and ensure regulatory oversight of financial institutions is not impoverished