Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies and start-ups.
We provide objective insights, subject expertise and a simple approach to help our clients make sound decisions. We partner with our clients to serve all their compliance needs from the initial phase to ongoing support, monitoring, training, internal audit, risk management and governance.
We are looking for an experienced individual to become an essential part of a growing Argus team assisting our clients with their regulatory responsibilities.
This role would suit someone proactive, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking. We can offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and excel in the subject so you can manage your own portfolio of clients seeking regulatory advice, and a work environment that offers variety and is challenging and rewarding.
If you are motivated and ambitious for success send your resume to email@example.com
- Assisting Compliance Director to manage clients who desired to be regulated by MAS and assist in applications including licensing and registration ;
- Assist in the implementation of check and balance processes and corporate governance standards as per the client type, strategy, mission, and goals of the regulated entity;
- Assist in providing day-to-day support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of client’s compliance programs;
- Assist in development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures – ensure compliance policies and procedures are effectively communicated to the client, in accordance with the Firm’s regulatory requirements;
- Assist to prepare and maintain employee disclosure forms and assist the client in organization and maintenance required registers, books and records;
- Assignment of risk profiles to clients based on the company’s risk appetite and carrying out the enterprise-wide risk assessment of the company, as stipulated by MAS;
- Assist in continuously monitor relevant regulatory changes and assist clients in developing internal controls, accordingly;
- Assist in conducting annual compliance reviews;
- Assist in preparing and submitting annual and quarterly regulatory filings;
- Proactively provide practical, business-friendly solutions for esoteric regulatory issues.
- Preferable one-year of relevant prior work experience
- Experience dealing with the MAS regulations
- Experience with building policies and procedures around specific business models
- Team player, Self-motivated and meticulous
|Job Category||Audit, Compliance|