Argus Global is a Waystone Group Company (www.Waystone.com) that is headquartered in Ireland and is the leading service provider for Risk, Compliance, Governance globally. Argus specializes in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies and start-ups.
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Secretary Executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are motivated and ambitious for success, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage a portfolio of companies consisting of start-ups, private companies, variable capital companies, and foreign companies.
- To handle a full spectrum of company secretarial duties and be responsible for statutory compliance works for the group of companies in various jurisdiction
- Assist in the incorporation of new companies, registration of branches and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, Variable Capital Company Act, and the relevant laws
- Ensure timely compliance with all statutory requirements and maintenance of statutory registers and other records relating to corporate secretarial works
- Responsible for preparing resolutions, minutes of meetings, relevant statutory forms, and other related documents
- Drafting and releasing of ACRA announcements.
- Coordinating and assisting the company with the conduct of an AGM. Attend “live” AGM/EGM (if required).
- Then Company secretary executive should Perform ACRA filing and prepare financial statements in xBLR format for clients as requested
- Preparation and filing of adhoc transactions in relation to client matters with ACRA & IRAS (E-stamping)
- ICSA qualified or pursuing ICSA with relevant experience, as appropriate
- 1-3 years of experience with corporate secretarial practices. Prefer to have experience in of funds and special purpose vehicles.
- Conversant with the Singapore Companies Act and some knowledge with Variable Capital Companies Act as appropriate
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
- Hands-on experience in an electronic filing with ACRA
- Well established organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment and being a team player
- Must be Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident / LTVP Holder
Our regulatory compliance experts can help you determine if your company is up to date with the latest regulations with compliance reviews, and we offer as well ongoing support for all your compliance needs.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
|Job Category||Corp Sec|