We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Secretary Executive that thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are motivated and ambitious for success, send your resume to [email protected]
- Manage a portfolio of companies consisting of start-ups, private companies, variable capital company and foreign companies etc.
- To handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties and be responsible for statutory compliance works for the group of companies in various jurisdiction
- Assist in the incorporation of new companies, registration of branches and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, Variable Capital Company Act and the relevant laws
- Ensure timely compliance with all statutory requirements and maintenance of statutory registers and other records relating to corporate secretarial works
- Responsible for preparing resolutions, minutes of meetings, relevant statutory forms and other related documents
- Drafting and releasing of ACRA announcements.
- Coordinating and assisting company with the conduct of an AGM. Attend “live” AGM/EGM (if required).
- Then Company secretary executive should Perform ACRA filing and prepare financial statements in xBLR format for clients as requested
- Preparation and filing of adhoc transactions in relation to client matters with ACRA & IRAS (E-stamping)
- 1-3 years of experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken). Knowledge of Chinese language is preferable
- Hands-on experience in electronic filing with ACRA
- Well established organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
- The Company Secretary Executive should be a Team player
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Our regulatory compliance experts can help you determine if your company is up to date with the latest regulations with compliance reviews, and we offer as well ongoing support for all your compliance needs.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
|Job Category||Corp Sec|