Argus Global is a Singapore Headquartered Regulatory Compliance Consultant firm with a growing presence in Asia. We specialize in the provision of regulatory and compliance consulting services to corporate and financial institutions in Singapore. Our portfolio comprises a variety of businesses including hedge funds, investment banks, asset management companies, venture capital firms, leveraged forex traders, industry corporates, Fintech companies, and start-ups. We are looking to hire a self-motivated Accounting Supervisor.
You will be managing the accounting delivery function. This will include managing the client expectations, being responsible for an end-to-end process including onboarding client, data collection, and record to report. You should be able to manage the work with tight timelines and able to multitask.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone self-motivated, meticulous, detailed-oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and think quickly on their feet. This role is 40% as managing client and team and rest for assigned task
- Manage the accounting delivery function, supervise and provide guidance to accounting team
- Prepare and review financial statements/reports and XBRL
- Able to handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, GST and year-end audit activities for clients
- Support Manager/Director on all accounting planning, review of accounting work and monitoring of deadline
- Liaise with the corporate secretary team to ensure documents are completed, Annual Returns are correct and filed in time
- Knowledge of Singapore payroll rules and administration
- Liaise and coordinate with internal tax department on corporate tax issues
- To assist in preparation of documents as requested by internal tax department
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager/Director in meetings and achieve monthly targets
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure timely completion of work
- To attend client meetings as and when required
- To discuss with Manager/Director on difficult issues and to find solutions to the problems
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
- Minimum 2-3 years of managing Singapore accounting function with large client base.
- Must be process oriented, disciplined and have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Good English written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with sense of urgent
|Job Category||Accounting, Compliance, Corp Sec, Taxation|