We provide all aspects of corporate compliance services for companies to access the market, establish their business and support their ongoing compliance with various statutory bodies.
When entering new markets and assessing the competitive or regulatory landscape, you can rely on Argus for comprehensive intellect and in-depth knowledge to assist you in making the right strategic decisions.
Businesses have following type of structures available to setup in Singapore:
|Limited Liability Partnership|
|Private Limited Company – Popular Choice|
|Variable Capital Company (VCC) – Fund vehicle that can be established by regulated fund managers in Singapore.|
Argus focuses in financial institutions (FIs) market entry (addition to other businesses) and expansion in Singapore. These financial institutions are regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and consists:
- Capital markets entities including broker-dealers, fund managers (Fund Management Company), REIT managers, corporate finance advisers, securities-based crowdfunding operators, credit rating agencies and financial advisers.
- Specific to Fund Manager, Argus assist with The Variable Capital Company (VCC) which is a new corporate structure that can be used for a wide range of investment funds and provides fund managers greater operational flexibility and cost savings.
- Payment service providers and payment systems both are regulated under the Payment Services Act 2019 (“PS Act / PSA”) and includes seven payment services i) Account issuance service , ii) Domestic money transfer service, iii) Cross-border money transfer service, iv) Merchant acquisition service, v) E-money issuance service, vi) Digital payment token service, vii) Money-changing service
- Insurers who may carry the business in Singapore as licensed insurers, authorised reinsurers, approved Marine, Aviation and Transit (MAT) insurers, or foreign insurers. Insurance brokers may conduct insurance broking activities in Singapore as registered insurance brokers or approved insurance brokers
Once the decision is made, we act on your decision to set up/ incorporate the business structure as may be required as well as assist with the entire licensing process with MAS for FIs
Argus assist clients to ensure the compliance with local corporate regulatory requirements. Our key services include:
|Being appointed as your company secretary||Preparation and maintenance of Company Memorandum and Articles ( Company Constitution)||Maintaining Statutory Books & Registers|
|Ongoing Resolutions Preparation and Filing||Company meetings||Annual filings and Statutory reportings|
|Nominee Services||Registered Office Address||Other Regulatory and Statutory Reporting|
ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL
Argus ensures that you comply with accounting standards and payroll related requirements. We assist to develop standard processes and internal controls for you, to ensure there is no internal threats and information is deliver with accuracy and transparency
Our services provides full spectrum of accounting and payroll related services including
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- XBRL Preparation/Conversion
- Financial Consolidation
- Financial Statutory Reporting
- Payroll Services
Accounting and HR Services Function Outsourcing:
We take a step ahead and work as your strategic partner to provide end to end Finance, Accounting and HR Services function support. We are well positioned to help maximize an organization’s business value through best practices and knowledge sharing.
Argus partners with Xero and QuickBooks to help businesses leverage on cloud-based technology for seamless accounting and better financial control.
Key benefits include:
- Save time and money
- Ensures data security and business continuity
- Real-time information on your finances
- Enhance collaboration with your business partners, accountants, managers and other staff based in different locations.
Compliance across taxes and tax reporting is becoming increasingly dynamic and complex. Companies’ structure and its multinational presence increase the complexity as they need to comply with different tax regimes. Tax authorities from various jurisdictions have been actively collaborating to ensure equitable assignment of taxable profit for cross-borders transactions. It is important that companies engage in comprehensive tax planning to optimize tax savings and mitigate risk.
We have expertise to serve clients with domestic and global multi-tax compliance services including tax incentives each jurisdictions offers.
Our services include:
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- International tax advisory
- Goods and service tax (GST) services
- Transfer pricing
- Withholding taxes
Argus provides corporate compliance services designed to deliver custom made solutions for our clients.
We ensure that our corporate compliance services services are bespoke, cutting edge and practical for all users and ultimately meet our client’s individual unique needs.
OTHER RELATED SERVICES
NEEDING COMPLIANCE EXPERTS?
Get in touch with us today and learn more about our professional services
Compliance Management Singapore
Fund Management Company
Fund Set-Up In Singapore
Starting A Hedge Fund In Singapore
Capital Markets Services Licences
Fintech Regulatory Sandbox License
Financial Advisers Licence
Compliance Risk Management
Singapore Compliance Management
Corporate Compliance Singapore
Singapore Compliance Training
Registered Fund Management Company Singapore
Licensed Fund Management Company Singapore
ARGUS GLOBAL PTE LTD
6 Raffles Quay , #14-07,
Near Raffles Place MRT (Exit I)
Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) Except public holidays